This is a legal agreement between you (“you” or “user”) and US and states the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the Sites. This agreement, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms, and all of ITALICS PUBLISHING’s rules and policies collectively constitute and shall be referred to as the “Agreement” between you and ITALICS PUBLISHING. BY ACCESSING THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED HEREIN, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THIS SITE.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
The LeslieWolfe.com program and Sites are owned and operated by ITALICS PUBLISHING and its affiliates and vendors. All of the content featured, displayed or offered for sale on the Sites, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, software and any other content (collectively, the “Content”), is owned by ITALICS PUBLISHING, its licensors, vendors and/or its content providers. All elements of the Sites, including but not limited to the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Each of the Sites may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Site is being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Sites, you are authorized to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on OUR Sites for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Sites. Except as permitted under applicable copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before re-using any copyrighted material that is available on the Sites. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Sites. The Sites, the Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of ITALICS PUBLISHING and its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Sites. You shall not create and share “screen shots” from any of the Sites without the prior written consent of owner of the Site.
SITE ACCESS LICENSE
ITALICS PUBLISHING grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal, noncommercial use of the Sites or their Content and not to download (other than page caching or unless otherwise allowed by ITALICS PUBLISHING or permitted by law) or modify all or any portion of the Sites and their Content. This license does not include any re- sale or commercial use of the Sites or their Content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Sites or their Content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Sites and/or any portion of the Sites or their Content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without ITALICS PUBLISHING’s express prior written consent. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of ITALICS PUBLISHING, its content providers or its affiliates without express prior written consent. You shall not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing OUR name or trademarks without OUR express prior written consent. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in OUR sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on OUR infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or any activities conducted on the Sites; or (iii) bypass any measures WE may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by US to you.
CORPORATE IDENTIFICATION & TRADEMARKS
All of OUR trademarks, service marks and trade names used herein (including but not limited to the corporate names and logos of ITALICS PUBLISHING and its publishing divisions and imprints, names and designs of the Sites, and any logos) are trademarks or registered trademarks of ITALICS PUBLISHING or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify such trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Sites, without ITALICS PUBLISHING’s express prior written consent. The use of OUR trademarks on any other website or network computer environment is not allowed. You are granted a limited, revocable, non- exclusive, non-transferable right to create a link to any page of the Sites so long as the link does not portray us, OUR content providers, OUR licensors, OUR affiliates, or OUR products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any ITALICS PUBLISHING logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. Except as expressly stated herein, no rights or licenses are granted hereunder.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES & NO ENDORSEMENT
The Sites contain links to other websites controlled by third parties, including but not limited to LeslieWolfe.com. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not imply endorsement by ITALICS PUBLISHING of, or any affiliation with, or endorsement by, the owner of the linked site. ITALICS PUBLISHING is not responsible for the contents, use, or accuracy of the content of any linked site, or any consequence of making the link. The Sites may also include a tool that allows you to sign in or register use information from your account with a third-party service (e.g., Facebook, Twitter). These third-party services are unrelated to the Sites, and your use of such third-party services is subject to the terms and policies of those services.
Your use of LeslieWolfe.com is at your, your agents, teams, employees, or assigns sole risk. We are not responsible for and you release US from any and all liability associated with your use of Leslie Wolfe sites, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any publication or materials reviewed, created, posted, or published via Leslie Wolfe sites.
You shall not use ITALICS PUBLISHING’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in ITALICS PUBLISHING’s sole judgment, imply ITALICS PUBLISHING’s endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
You agree that you will not make any false, disparaging or defamatory posts, publication or statements under your user and or your account. To avoid any possible confusion, this “non- disparagement” provision prohibits you from making any public or private statements about US or a user of OUR Website that are false, disparaging or defamatory; and (b) any written or verbal statements made about US or a user of OUR Website which is published on OUR Website or social media sites that are false, disparaging or defamatory. Make a disparaging or defamatory statement may result in the immediate termination of your subscription pursuant to the Termination clause below.
Where WE have specifically invited or requested user submitted content of any kind, WE encourage members of the public to submit such content (e.g., user generated content, postings to forums, comments on content, participation in communities) to ITALICS PUBLISHING that they have created for consideration in connection with the Sites and any related programs (“User Submissions”). User Submissions remain the intellectual property of the individual user. By posting your content on the Sites, you expressly grant ITALICS PUBLISHING a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform and display such content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Submission, in whole or in part, and in any form throughout the world in any media or technology, whether now known or hereafter discovered, including all promotion, advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity and any other ancillary uses thereof, and including the unfettered right to sublicense such rights, in perpetuity throughout the universe. We, in OUR sole discretion, may refuse or remove User Submissions for any reason and without notice. All User Submissions are deemed non-confidential and ITALICS PUBLISHING shall be under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any User Submission.
By submitting any User Submissions, you consent to the following rules:
- User Submissions must not infringe on the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party. If your User Submission is not your original work, you must obtain all necessary permissions from any persons who contributed to or otherwise may control rights in all or part of the User Submission to submit the User Submission in accordance with these Terms.
- User Submissions must not violate a third party’s right to privacy or publicity. You must obtain all necessary permissions from any individuals identified in or implicated by your User Submission, including those shown in photographic content, and, in the case of minors, also from their parents or legal guardians, as appropriate.
- User Submissions should relate to the content on the Sites and should be intended to add to the discussion and community on the Sites.
- User Submissions must be respectful of others. Epithets or other language or material intended to intimidate or to incite violence are strictly prohibited. Your User Submission may not include any negative comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or physical handicap or that are defamatory, slanderous, indecent, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit.
- User Submissions may not contain any commercial material. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity through your User Submission. Soliciting other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization is expressly prohibited.
- Do not impersonate any other person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Remember that forums and other areas of the Sites are public. Do not post personal information (e.g., full name, password, phone number, address, email address or other personally identifiable information or contact information) in these areas.
- You take full responsibility for and assume liability for yourself and your agents, employees, editors, designers, assigns, and representatives regarding publication on the Sites of files, manuscripts, covers, images, etc.
All User Submissions must comply with these rules and any additional guidelines posted on the Sites, as applicable. User Submissions do not represent the views of ITALICS PUBLISHING or any individual associated with ITALICS PUBLISHING, and WE do not control this content. In no event shall you represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, that ITALICS PUBLISHING’s endorses User Submissions. ITALICS PUBLISHING does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any User Submissions, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading User Submissions on the Sites. Through your use of the Sites, you may be exposed to Content and User Submissions that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using the Sites, you assume all associated risks.
REMOVAL OF USER SUBMISSIONS
In addition to any remedies that WE may have at law or in equity, if WE determine, in OUR sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, WE may take any action WE deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Sites. WE will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing US to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
If you decide to register as a member of a Site, you may receive or establish one or more user names, passwords and accounts. In consideration of use of your registration, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene. You may not share your account username or password with any other person, including other authors.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ITALICS PUBLISHING has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ITALICS PUBLISHING has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. Furthermore, you agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with ITALICS PUBLISHING or a third-party service. You agree to immediately notify US of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the registration and Sites. WE have the right to provide user billing, account, content or user records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect OUR rights, customers or business) to third parties.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Sites, you waive and release ITALICS PUBLISHING (and OUR officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your use of and browsing of the Sites are at your own risk. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED ABOVE, EVERYTHING ON THE SITES, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED FOR SALE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. ITALICS PUBLISHING MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITES, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ITALICS PUBLISHING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONALITIES CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ITALICS PUBLISHING DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENTS IN THE SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT ITALICS PUBLISHING) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ITALICS PUBLISHING OR ANY OF ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ITALICS PUBLISHING SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM ITALICS PUBLISHING’S SITES THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ITALICS PUBLISHING’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ITALICS PUBLISHING OR ANY AFFILIATED ITALICS PUBLISHING ENTITY OR INDIVIDUAL, LICENSOR OR VENDOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITES OR THE CONTENT THEREON, WHETHER IN A CONTRACT ACTION OR BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF ITALICS PUBLISHING OR A ITALICS PUBLISHING AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL ITALICS PUBLISHING’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND THE CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ANY CONTENT PURCHASED BY YOU ON THE SITES OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITES.
IN NO EVENT OR CONDITION DO WE REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITES WILL RESULT IN YOUR SUCCESS AS AN AUTHOR OR THAT YOUR MATERIAL WILL BE PUBLISHED. USE OF OUR SITES ARE MERELY INTENDED TO ASSIST YOU IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS AND THE SUCCESS THEREOF IS SOLELY WITHIN YOUR CONTROL.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold ITALICS PUBLISHING, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, directors, officers, employees, service providers, and agents from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of these terms by you, or in connection with the use of the Sites or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message or information on the Sites by you.
If you registered as a member of a Site, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the above-mentioned parties for any liability or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from such use or misuse. You agree to immediately notify US of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
Neither ITALICS PUBLISHING nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their respective reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
ITALICS PUBLISHING and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow OUR Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice Policy.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE POLICY
Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that your copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email or written notice to OUR designated agent for notices of infringement and provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent for notice for claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: By mail: Italics Publishing Corp., 100 Northcliffe Dr., Unit 223, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561. By email: email@example.com.
NOTE: THE ABOVE CONTACT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING ITALICS PUBLISHING THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS), WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GROUP VIA EMAIL TO MKTG@ITALICSPUBLISHING.COM. WHILE ITALICS PUBLISHING WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SUCH RESPONSE.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which WE make the Site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavor except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a User of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from US.
- Make an unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames, and/or email addresses of user by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or other false pretenses
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use of copying of a Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing or linking to the Site.
- Trick, or defraud, or mislead US and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of OUR support devices or submit false report of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using script to send comments or messages, or using any date mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with disrupt or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as a part of any effort to compete with US or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of OUR employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan Horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting or repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operations, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit or attempt to upload or transmit, any material that acts as passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange forms (“gifs”), 1x1 pixel, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware”, or “passive collection mechanism”, or “pdcms”.)
- Except as may be the result of standard search engines or Internet browser usage, use, launch, development, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, US, and/or the Site, as determined by US, in our sole discretion, pursuant to the Non-Disparagement Policy contained herein.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third- Party Account, and without obligating US to pay any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-party Account, and without obligation US to pay any fees or making US subject to any usage limitation imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) WE may access, make available, and store, if applicable, any content that you provided to and stored in our Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) WE submit to and receive form you Third-Party additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or OUR access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the Third- Party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on the and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMETNS(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, accuracy, legality, or non-infringement and WE are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that WE may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device, tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings, if applicable. We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.